On this page are the various forms you may need when working with the Association Board on your special needs. Just click on the link to go to that section.
1. Water Shut-Off (aka Plumbing Repair) Notice
- If you need to make repairs or changes to your unit's plumbing that requires the building's water supply to be turned off for a period of time, you must notify both
UNC Community Management (Mark Brading, 408-229-6000 x207, e-mail
) AND all the residents of your building at least 48 hours in advance
of any work!
First, print out this notice:
Water Shut-Off Notice (Updated 2/27/17)
Then fill in your name, address and 'phone number, and the day, date and time that the water will be shut off. Make 7 copies, and tape one on the front door of every unit in your building. Then, call or e-mail UNC.
Both you and your plumber must be familiar with these shut-off instructions
before any repair or modification work is started.
2. Architectural Modification Request
- If you want to make changes to the interior or exterior of your home, you must obtain the approval of the Board of Directors. You will also need the approval of various City of Fremont agencies. Please print out this form, and then fill it out and return it to the Property Manager (e-mail
Architectural Modification Request
3. Extended Stay Parking Request
- If you have a guest who is staying with you for more than 48 hours and needs a parking permit, please fill out the following form and return it to Mike Ghafari (e-mail
Extended Stay Parking Request (Updated 5/18/16)
4. Recreation Center Reservation
- If you would like to reserve the Recreation Center for a private function on a non-exclusive use basis, first check the Community Calendar
to see if the date is already reserved. If the date you want is available, then please fill out the following form and return it to Greg Zarski (e-mail
) at least 1 week before your event:
Recreation Center Reservation Form (Updated 12/1/17)
Please note the event size limit of 35 people!
Include 2 checks made out to "Andalusia HOA": one for $75 for the rental fee and one for $150 for the refundable cleaning and security deposit.
Also, please review the
Recreation Center Cleanup Checklist
. (Updated 5/7/15)
5. Satellite Dish Antenna Notice of Intent
- If you would like to have a satellite dish antenna installed in your unit, please be aware of the guidelines noted below and the impact on your neighbors.
Andalusia has beautiful architecture, and the HOA intends to preserve it for everyone's benefit. The guidelines are also intended to reduce the problems caused by punctures to common area surfaces when mounting the antennas.
You need to notify UNC Community Management (e-mail
) in writing of your intent to install a satellite dish antenna, and that you understand and agree to comply with the following conditions:
- 1. A dish antenna must be mounted on a tripod which is placed on the floor of a balcony or patio. They cannot be attached to any floor, wall, or roof surface, or any chimney, balcony railing, roof eaves, or rain downspouts.
- 2. A dish antenna may not extend above the roof line of your unit.
- 3. Cables from the dish antenna may not be attached to any floor, wall, or roof surface, and may not be visible.
6. Mini-Split Ductless Air Conditioning
- If you wish to have a mini-split ductless air conditioner installed in your unit, first read the "Guidelines for Mini-Split Conditioning Installation" (click on the link below). Then, contact an approved vendor on the "Contacts and Resources" web page to obtain a price quote and installation proposal. Then, fill out the "Architectural Modification Request", and submit to the Property Manager (e-mail
) for approval.
Mini-Split Ductless Air Conditioning Guidelines (Updated 4/16/18)
7. Owner-Tenant Checklist
- Be sure to include a copy of the "Owner-Tenant Checklist" (download
here) that shows the tenant information when submitting a lease for approval.
8. Email Consent Form
- If you would like to receive Andalusia HOA documents (such as newsletters, budgets, and HOA statements) electronically, please download the Email Consent Form
, then print it out, sign it, scan it and email to David Sanders
. Alternatively, you can print out the form, sign it, and then mail it to David Sanders, Community Management Services, 1935 Dry Creek Road, Suite 203, Campbell, CA 95008.
Please be aware that any item that requires an official ballot and vote of the membership cannot be communicated by email, and will be sent via conventional mail.